Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
For some reason I rarely do purple manicures, which is strange seeing as how its my favorite color. This time purple on lavender using my H9 plate from Chez-Delaney.
 I like how this turned out.  One step above subtle!
Yup, you guessed it...its another sneak peek from the *NEW* Bundle Monster. I got my tip from Prettyfulz. SHE even sent me a comment this time! I cannot wait for this set to be released!!!

{{I apologize for the short post with no links but I'm blogging from my phone.}}

2 Responses
  1. Prettyfulz Says:

    oohh i really like that mani!! & haha after I saw they released another one, I got right on my blogger to see if you mentioned them lol. & I just had to let you know! =)


  2. Thanks for the update. I will make sure to let you know as soon as I see a new one as well! I liked this mani as well, but for some reason it chipped real fast, I think I did too many layers of color.