Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
Hi there, 
I stopped by Sally's Beauty Supply and got two new China Glaze colors. 


Left: Sweet Peri-wink-le (Can be light blue or lavendar depending on the lighting)
Right: Ruby Pumps (Has miniscule red shimmer, going to be perfect for the Holidays)


I've been LOVING all the lace manis that everyone is trying, so I decided to do my own version.  I love this one!  
For the flowers I used Bundle Monster plate BM12
For the net I used Konad plate M79
The base is the wonderful Perwinkle China Glaze above. 
I used Sinful Colors Black for stamping.  

Here are the new plates!  They finally arrived.  The great net pattern used in my lace is from the far left plate.  Below I will show testing of some of my favorite designs.  I couldn't help but to test them out right away!
The reason that I got these plates so cheap was because they said some of the engravings weren't deep enough.  I had no issues.  They're all great!!!
If ya'll notice I'm now keeping count of my polishes && Konad/Fauxnad plates!  Keep checking back to see how my collection grows!

4 Responses
  1. Prettyfulz Says:

    ooohh I really need to buy ruby pumps the next time I go to sallys. Those colors would be really cute together for the 4th of July too. & I am loving that image plate with the cloud design<3


  2. Makeup Mama Says:

    Love it! You're so neat with it. I've seen some messy konad stampers in my day...lol. Thanks for the coffee invite, if I'm up your way in the future, I'll let you know. Or if you're ever in BC, Canada, let me know! Sounds fun.


  3. Prettyfulz--They would! I have a few ideas for fourth of July!! Can't wait!

    Makeup Mama--I've seen some messy ones too, it surprises me since its so simple. My first few were messy though, so I understand. I'm better at full nail patterns. I'll definitely let you know if I'm in your neck of the woods. I've wanted to go to Canada for ages now.


  4. Prettyfulz Says:

    Bundle Monster released another image plate!! =)