Cherish @ My Cup of Tea

Hey guys! 
 
I just wanted to share some of my recent KONADicures with you.  I don't have the ability to right click on my laptop anymore, so I'm trying to figure out how to get pictures on here from my phone.  Sad, I know.  
So here is what I've been doing with my Monster Bundle. 
This one was for my anniversary.  I was wearing a navy and cream striped sweater.  It's a navy ELF polish and thin white Konad anchor on my thumbs and stripes on my middle fingers.  LOVE!
This was just random.  Having fun.  White and Black Zebra print!  

                      This was just the thumb, the only one that was Konad'ed.  I loved this manicure!

I'm currently wearing a blue glitter with white and silver snowflakes.  I will post once I'm able to upload pictures!

Thanks for all the love, people!






Labels: , , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Fun nails! I never seem to find the time to do mine...