Cherish @ My Cup of Tea

 
Happy 2011!  It's officially 1-1-11. ((Don't forget there will still be 1-11-11 & 11-1-11 & 11-11-11). Yup, that was unnecessary, but I'm working on two glasses of wine here.  
 
I thought it only fitting that I post a NEW YEARS post.  Come on, it's a 2011!  YIPPEE!!  Now it's time to talk GOALS.  Resolutions, friends.  Below I will share with you some of my goals for the year.  I'm not usually one to make goals just to break.  But this year will surely be different for the fact that I feel my soul and spirit getting stronger.  I know I can meet these goals.  My goals/resolutions for 2011 are:
 



These are very important goals to me, and I only share them with you, my devoted viewers and followers because I trust that you will root me on in my difficult journey.  
Thank you to all that supported, followed, viewed and commented My Cup of Tea in 2010!!

You are truly loved and valued!


 
2 Responses
  1. Jaimie SKS Says:

    Good luck with your goals!! I know you can do them all :) Except finding yourself....don't know what that means haha.


  2. sista Says:

    Goal number 1 = See sister soon!