Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
I was talking to a friend on a forum and she told me that she was eating a margarita cupcake she had made earlier that day.  So she sent me the link to the recipe on this wonderful blog called Hostess {with the MOSTESS}.  I fell in love instantly, and thought these would be perfect for the wedding that me & my love are catering next weekend.  We were having a Fish BBQ this weekend, so I knew there'd be plenty of guinea pigs.  So off I went to the store to buy ingredients.  I replaced soy milk with regular milk and "course sugar" for sour apple cupcake sprinkles. I also doubled the tequila. 
I really loved the way they turned out.  So yummy, and you get a little wobbly from one.  Had to keep them away from the kids.  
Labels: , | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    they look tasty!


  2. Rebecca Says:

    mmmm those sound yummy! I love lime margaritas...one of my favorite drinks. I'll have to check this recipe out!


  3. Jaggu Says:

    I like cakes a lot. I am jealous.


  4. sister Says:

    i wanna try em!