Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
I think that the DMV should include a psychological test in with the physical driver's test and the written portion.  I was sitting at a red light, third car back; in the "going straight lane" and a big red truck with spinners was in the "turning lane".  I was being a safe cautious driver minding my own business and all of a sudden I hear screeching noises.  I noticed the douche-bag in this red truck was going 30 in reverse.  He was trying to get in the lane behind me, on his way coming no less than an inch from slamming into the rear panel of my driver's side.  I almost pissed myself.  The light turned green, and I got to the front of the line and sat there til the next green light.  I was in no hurry.  What the hell is wrong with people??
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses