Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
So, I wanted to share a few helpful facts that I've recently learned with you.  While doing research I found a few more. 
Google Text is the best invention in the world.  Seriously.  You want restaurant phone numbers?  Directions?  Maps?  Weather?  A glossary?  Straight to your text messages?  Just text the keyword to 466453 ("GOOGLE"), and voila!  Click here to learn more. 


You can use dryer sheets to dust with.  AND they repel dust!  How cool is that?
We all love a hot steamy shower in the morning.  Do you hate wiping your mirror for it fog back over in 30 seconds?   Wipe your mirror down with shaving cream before your shower and it won't fog.  Swear.  I do it all the time.  My boyfriend hates me wasting his Barbasol!

If you have any other "Did you know"s please feel free to leave them in the comments.  If I get enough I will do a sequel!
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    that google thing is awesome!