Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
I want to share a few crafts with you.  The first is the blanket that I was sharing progress on before my hiatus.  If you don't recall, it's this one.  
 
Here is the final result.  
He really liked the way it turned out!  And it's huge!

Another project was a $10 table that I acquired from a yard sale FB group.  
This is right next to my fridge in the kitchen.  There is no counter there (which I think is odd), and this is where he kept our trash and recycling cans.  I really wanted a more aestetic solution.  SO I bought this table, added a small curtain and turned it into my Keurig station!
 
I love it!
 
3 Responses
  1. Jaimie SKS Says:

    You're so crafty, I love it!



  2. Unknown Says:

    Hi Cherish!
    This is so cute, and a MUCH better use of the space! Looks like it belonged there all along! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    --Lindsey@BetterAfter