Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
Hi guys, 
I had a wonderful weekend and now I'm back.  I arrived back home from visiting a great friend to find two blog awards!  
The first is the Kreativ Blogger Award from Karin!!

For this award I must provide 10 random facts about myself and pass it along to 10 other blogger's.
1♥ I am utterly obsessed with nail stamping (Konad, Fauxnad, etc.)!!
2♥ I've only been in love once, I miss the feeling.
3♥ I have wonderful friends, without whom I'd be a hot mess.
4♥ I have a job that I truly love.
5♥ I've never owned a *new* car, they've all been second-hand, I'm working on that.
6♥ My three favorite shows are Breaking Bad, Sister Wives & 16 and Pregnant.
7♥ I hated reality shows until the Karashians and Jersey Shore came on the scene.
8♥ I will NOT buy a gossip magazine, what a waste of money!
9♥ I've lost 30 pounds in the last 5 months, I'm working to lose more!
10♥ Last but not least, I love animals but can't stand cats. 

I could only find two friends that have not received this award: Jaimie & Julia
I also was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by Jaimie:
So, for this award I must state 7 random facts about myself. 
1♥ I crochet, but can't follow a pattern. 
2♥ My favorite color is purple.
3♥ My favorite flower is a white rose.
4♥ I'm 25 and never been engaged, and want to be married by the time I'm 30. {{Good luck!!}}
5♥ I have almost 200 nail polishes.
6♥ I'm much closer with my Dad than my Mom, although he passed away ten years ago.
7♥ I am not afraid of heights, but am afraid of water.

*****AND*****

Without further ado:  

Here is the newest mani:
 I stamped over acrylics.  I used Black on Black by Sinful Colors and Bundle Monster's new plate BM219!  I absolutely love how these turned out!!!

1 Response
  1. lillyfaerie Says:

    such a awesome mani.. and good job on your blog awards. keep it up. :P