Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
Just wanted to post a real quick mani and share a contest from Born Pretty Store.
All I have to do is mention the contest here on my blog:

 3 lucky people will win ALL ten of these polishes.  Please oh please let it be me!! I never win anything!!
Here's that awesome mani:


I did these to match one of my favorite summer dresses.  If I actually get the opportunity to wear it tomorrow, I'll take a comparison picture!
 
I used China Glaze First Mate to stamp with plate BM217!!!

What do you guys think??

4 Responses
  1. lillyfaerie Says:

    they are so pritty.. i love them!


  2. This design looks a lot like a Robin Moses design: http://youtu.be/FVvPVNoCQ8s. If you used her tutorial as inspiration, you are supposed to credit her.


  3. Thanks Jen. This is my own design. I am from the same town as Robin and am very familiar with her work. She's all freehand, mine was a simple stamp to match a dress I have.