Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
I do have to admit that I didn't even know it was Autism Awareness month.  Pretty bad considering I'm a caregiver for adults with developmental disabilities.  To be fair, none of the clients I currently work with are stricken with Autism.  Although I have worked with clients who are, and let me tell you, they happen to be some of the most loving and wonderful people I've met!  So without further ado this is what I came up with. 



 For the base color I used China Glaze "Secret Peri-wink-le"
I stamped the clouds with China Glaze "First Mate" using my M79 Konad plate
I used Konad special white polish to stamp the dove from my Chez-Delaney plate T40. 
Of course, topped off with Seche Vite Top Coat.

Thanks to Glitta Gloves for the genius idea of celebrating this month with blue nails!!


2 Responses
  1. Dale Says:

    These nails are so cute! I didn't know about Autism awareness months so thanks for sharing.

    xoDale