Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
I stole this tag from Scandalously Polished
which seems to defeat the purpose of a "tag" since I wasn't tagged by anyone.  
But it seemed fun!  So, here goes.
1. What is you name? And your blog.
2. Blog url
3. Write: the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
4. Favorite quote
5. Favorite song
6. Favorite band/singers
7. Say anything you want
8. Pass it along to a few bloggers
 
The rules are simple.  
On another note, here is a small polish haul from Walgreens.  
You'll be seeing this center one real soon and I can't wait to start stamping with the gold.  Can anyone tell that I absolutely LOVE Sinful Colors?  It's affordable and they have great colors.  Soon, I will have them all.  Ha. 

2 Responses
  1. Sister Says:

    ive been eyeing that WNW polish for sometime now..u like it?


  2. I haven't used it yet! I will let you know!