Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
Since settling in at my new place, I've gotten back into the hang of prettying up my nails.  So I wanted to share a bit with ya'll.  I will try my best to give you the info on what was used.  

For the base color I used L.A. Colors #52
The stripes are from my Bundle Monster BM20 plate.  
The polka dots are from my Bundle Monster BM19 plate.
Both are using the white Konad polish.  
The base is ELF in Dark Navy. 
The crazy cool glitter chunks is Sinful Colors in Green Ocean.
The base is ELF in Dark Navy.  
I painted the tips with Sinful Colors in Queen of Beauty.  
The base color here is ELF FuCshia.  
The cupcakes are in Konad special white.  
I used the Bundle Monster BM14. 
Topped off with a white rhinestone for the "cherry". 


Oh and OF COURSE, all looks are finished off with SECHE VITE top coat. 
Labels: , , , , , | edit post
0 Responses