Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
Now, I'm not a writer; but I know good writing.  I've finally come across a romance novel I had to put down. We all know how cheesy they can be, but that's the fun part.  HOWEVER, I just picked up Trouble in High Heels, and it was garbage.  Sorry, Christina Dodd.  But there were so many grammatical errors, and even misspellings!!  It was a good story idea, don't get me wrong.  But I learned nothing more in the 235 pages I read than from reading the back of the book cover.  Perhaps one day I'll pick up a second book of hers and give it a try, but for now I'm too frustrated with her editor to think about it.  You can click here, and read an excerpt. 

Sorry about all the bitching about "published works". 
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    wow how are you gonna write a novel with mispellings lol


  2. Hey there~ Couldn't find your email but wanted to say good luck! Can't wait to see it all finished! You need to link your post up to our party on Thursday... as long as you do it without the hubs:) Can't wait to see it!
    ~Whitney