Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
So, I got my nails done today.  I always like to mix it up a bit.  So I got glittery white solar tips. CUUTE!
My nail girl was excited that I was taking her suggestion this time.  I apologize for the lousy picture, but this is the best picture I could get of the glitter without the flash.  I had to take it with my phone.  While searching for better pictures on the internet ((0% success)) I found the coolest thing ever.  It's called Konad, and it's a metal stencil/stamp combo.  They have gorgeous designs.  Lookit here--
It's just this nifty little set.  This is definitely on my Wish List.

I found this surfing through one of my newest favorite blog, From Head To Toe.  Her name is Jen.  She is beautiful, has great style, creative fresh ideas & ALWAYS cute nails.  She turned me on to this Konad Nail thing-a-ma-bobber.  It's wonderful, and I want one!!

((Please click on photos for close-up))
Labels: , , | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    love the nails!


  2. Unknown Says:

    The nails is beautiful.. love it!


  3. Tricia Says:

    Hi there.
    I just wanted to stop by to say hello and thank you for joining us over at The Zoo. I have been losing my sanity a little bit, changing things around over there. It made me (way too) excited to see a new friend this morning.

    XO*Tricia

    P.S. Your nails look fabulous! Oh, how I miss having my nails done. I'll live vicariously through you. K?! ;)