Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
Did you know that in the UK it's called PMT ((Pre-Menstrual Tension)) whereas we here all call it PMS ((Pre-Mentstrual Syndrome))? Just a little fact-a-roo I just read and wanted to share.
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    i think i like tension better lol