Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
This is something that I haven't done in AGES.  I know, I know, "ages" for someone my age is 2-3 years.  But nonetheless, even then there weren't such cute creative patterns.  Here are just a few that I have found.  I just found a new blog that I am completely in love with, called Sprite Stitch.  She does all sorts of gaming patterns, the Home Sweet Home Castle pattern is hers.  I don't know which one to start on. 
**If one of these patterns belong to you, please let me know so that I can give credit where credit is due. 
3 Responses
  1. Hi, Momma!

    It's me, Clough! Am on a friends computer that's much faster than mine!

    You're a very talented person!


  2. christina Says:

    Neat! I've never stitched before so I wonder how it works


  3. Christina, it's just a bunch of tiny squares, it's super easy!!