Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
Hi guys,
I have today's nail design to share with you and also a crochet project.  
The nails::
 I've been looking for a design to use my fairy stamp.  I finally came up with something that I think works well.  I used a light pink glittery polish from Savina.  Obviously the fairy (Red Angel plate) and lace were stamped in black.  My go to black to stamp with is Sinful Colors Back in Black.  Works great!!  As always its sealed with SECHE VITE!  Unfortunately, my plates & polish are at home and I am not; so if you have any questions about specific stamps or polishes I used please leave a comment and I will certainly get the information to you.  
And to the crochet project::
I made a headband!  It was a quick project, but I really enjoy the way it turned out.  If anyone is interested in one of their own, I can make them in any color.  Only $5.  Tons of fun!!!  
Tell me what you think!
3 Responses
  1. OOh I really like the nails and that headband looks great on you. That's so cool you made it, I'm impressed!!

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/


  2. Thanks for the comment, Dale. I really enjoy the headband. I think I will be making a couple for the gym to keep hair out of my eyes..


  3. Jaimie SKS Says:

    The headband is adorable and as always, I love the nails. If I ever have a spare $5 laying around, I'll buy one from you! But I'm dirt poor right now so that won't be happening :(