Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
Hi guys, 
Sorry, it's been awhile since I've posted.  SO I have THREE manis to share with you!!  So, here we go!


 I really liked this one, but the pink peels, so it lasted a day.  
Base is Sinful Colors Beautiful Girl. 
I stamped with Konad Special red polish using plate BM213.  
And then there's:




I didn't really like this one at all, so this one only stayed for a day.  But it was fun to try.  
The base is China Glaze Peace on Earth. 
I stamped using an unnamed Silver polish from L.A. Colors using plate BM215. 
This is the current one, and I really like it!!!




This is I obviously used Ruby Pumps by China Glaze. 
I stamped with Sinful Colors Black on Black and used plate BM209. 
Which is YOUR favorite??


3 Responses
  1. lillyfaerie Says:

    i love the 1st one and the last.. that red is amazing in the last mani :)


  2. Love Joice Says:

    Love all the shade! great post,you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com


  3. KrazieChic Says:

    i so love the first one.. i can't wait to get those new BM plate... xoxo