Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
As promised I am back with a project.  It's not the one that you expected to see pictures of, but it was still fun.  I used melted crayons to decorate some candles.  It was a cheap DIY, actually free.  I had the candles already and stole some crayons from my step-daughter.  


The first one was created by carving zig-zags into the candle, melting wax into the groove and removing the access with a knife.  The second candle was created just dripping a small amount of black, grey, and silver on the candle, the third was the same but I let the colors run.  

I really like the way they turned out and surprisingly, so did my honey.  The zig-zag is my favorite.  The drippy one on the far right is my honey's favorite.  

What about you?
Labels: , , | edit post
5 Responses
  1. Sharyl Says:

    I like the drippy one, looks amazing!


  2. magali Says:

    i love these!! the drippy one is my fave. reminds me of halloween!


  3. Thanks ladies! I love them all...I'll prob make some more soon! I'll definitely post them!


  4. Jaimie SKS Says:

    I love the zig zag one, it's awesome. How do you come up with all of these?? Every time I try stuff like that it looks awful haha.


  5. I did it the easiest way possible. Thanks Jaimie. I really like them! I'm working on a black and white striped pillow right now!!