Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
I've been stuck at home due to an injury to my hand, so I thought I'd make the best of it and completely make-over my blog.  What do YOU think?  Opinions, please!!!!!

So, I know I'll get e-mails asking what happened if I don't spill the beans, so....I used to store my nail polish in a glass vase, til Saturday.  I caught the vase as it was falling from the shelf.  It shattered in my hand, so now I have to have surgery ((Thursday)) to repair tendons and nerves in my right thumb.


9 Responses
  1. Nic Ridley Says:

    Hey the blog looks great! I thought I was already following it, but apparently was not - so I am now a follower. :-)


  2. Brenda Says:

    Your blog looks amazing. WHo did it? So sorry to hear about your hand.


  3. OMG I love love LOVE the setup of your blog! How fun! Is this what you do or did you have it done? It is such a sweet idea to have the book with the stitching... love it love it!


  4. Thank you. Neither, it's just a template!!


  5. Thanks for becoming a follower, Nic.


  6. Shannon Says:

    I am so sorry about your hand!! Yikes! It sounds like it was a bad injury. I hope you get well soon. I am following now. :)


  7. Holy heck...that is quite a story. I am so sorry you have to have surgery. Unbelievable...darn nail polish, who knew it could cause such damage. I like the new look on your blog BTW.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I love the new look of your blog! So sorry to hear about your hand, though. I cut my hand washing a drinking glass one time and it "exploded" in my hand. Luckily I didn't cut it as badly as you did, and didn't need surgery. Hope your surgery goes well and you're completely recuperated soon.


  9. WOW, I was just reading this and realized I wrote that I injured my RIGHT thumb and it was clearly my left. My hand is great now. My left thumb is double jointed now though, which is weird...