Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
I really will shut up about scarves for a while after this post, PROMISE!  But I finished three scarves this weekend.  I'm so excited!!!
 
Fairly stiff, very WARM scarf.  Given to Step-dad's wife for Christmas. 

 
SUPER long camoflauge scarf.  My boss requested this one, and it seemed like a fun idea.  To get a feel of how long this thing really is, think about this: I'm 5'3", wrapped once this scarf hits the ground.  She loves it! 

 
Long burgundy cowl-neck scarf.  I picked this yarn up at Wal*Mart on a whim, and I really like it.  It has flecks of your primary colors in it.  Very cute.  No owner yet.   
 
And I bought these shoes because they were $10 and so unique and cute.  I mean, tan suede "converse wanna-be's" with faux fur lining.  Problem:  What in the hell do I wear these with?  What would you wear them with?  
♥♥
Thanks for reading, everyone. 
Please come back. 
Please comment. 
Labels: , , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    You did a great job on the scarves! I wouldn't have the first clue how to make them. :-) I can see why you think the shoes are fun (especially for the price!) but NO idea what to wear them with.


  2. sis Says:

    when i come to visit i am burning those shoes!