Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
My boyfriend's daughter wanted a messenger bag for school this year, and we found this one for $9 at Ross, so I decided we'd get it and I'd embellish it a bit.  Please let me know what you think, opinions are ALWAYS welcome.

BEFORE:
I had to cover the tag at the bottom right.  I had trouble thinking of how to balance it.  I think I did an okay job.

AFTER:
 
I really like the simplicity.  She hasn't seen it yet, so cross your fingers for a GOOD reaction. 
Labels: | edit post
4 Responses

  1. Brenda Says:

    The bag is very cute now that you personalized it. It love monogramed things.


  2. Cherish Says:

    Thanks guys. I'll give it to her in the morning. I'll let everyone know how she liked it.


  3. Sister Says:

    cute..i especially like the bear. what did she think?