Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
My boyfriend's daughter wanted a messenger bag for school this year, and we found this one for $9 at Ross, so I decided we'd get it and I'd embellish it a bit.  Please let me know what you think, opinions are ALWAYS welcome.

BEFORE:
I had to cover the tag at the bottom right.  I had trouble thinking of how to balance it.  I think I did an okay job.

AFTER:
 
I really like the simplicity.  She hasn't seen it yet, so cross your fingers for a GOOD reaction. 
Labels: | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    very cute


  2. Brenda Says:

    The bag is very cute now that you personalized it. It love monogramed things.


  3. Thanks guys. I'll give it to her in the morning. I'll let everyone know how she liked it.


  4. Sister Says:

    cute..i especially like the bear. what did she think?