Cherish @ My Cup of Tea
Hey guys,
Just stopping in to let everyone know that Sinful Colors is on sale at Wal-greens.  99 cents each.  There's a limit of 3.  So I got these:

 The black is Sinful Colors "Secret Admirer"
The green is Sinful Colors "San Francisco"
The white is Sinful Color "Snow Me White"
♥
I'm loving how uniform and thick that white is.  I'm stoked to use it and am hoping it stamps well! 

Labels: , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Rin Says:

    I heard about this sale and went today to my local store, Man they were almost cleaned out. I'm gonna have to check other stores now. I did pick up 3 of them though, 1 was Secret Admirer too, Haha


  2. Rin Says:

    I love your blog alot so I have given you the Kreativ blogger award, Please go here to check it out http://karinsnailblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html